figured:I just figured out who.我刚搞明白是谁

董乐器 2021-07-17 02:25:07

figured:I just figured out who.我刚搞明白是谁

视频加载中...

Mary Alice Voiceover:The most successful private investigator in Fairview was a man named Oliver Weston.Try though he might,Oliver couldn't remember the exact moment he stopped believing in love.

美景镇最成功的私人侦探名叫奥利弗.韦斯顿figured。奥利弗无论如何也想不起,他是从何时开始不相信爱情,

Mary Alice Voiceover:Was it the night he caught an executive cheating with his secretary?

是他抓到一位主管和秘书偷情的那晚呢figured?

Mary Alice Voiceover:Or was it the day he saw a housewife cheating with her delivery boy?

还是看到某个家庭主妇跟投递员男孩乱来的那一天figured?

Mary Alice Voiceover:Or was it the time he caught the girl next door cheating with the couple who lived across the street?

还是发现他隔壁的女孩和街对面那对夫妇寻欢的时候?

Mary Alice Voiceover:Whenever the moment, Oliver Weston was now officially a cynic...

不管到底是什么时候,奥利弗.韦斯顿已成为一个愤世嫉俗的人。

Mary Alice Voiceover:...who only believed in betrayal and suspicion.

他只相信背叛与怀疑

Mary Alice Voiceover: Luckily for Oliver,that's what paid his bills.

幸好对奥利弗来说,他能以此为生。

Susan:Okay,you forgot fighting.

好的,你不记得吵架了。

Mike:What are you doing?

你在干什么?

Oliver:Oh. Sorry,man.Are these your bushes?I'll clean that all up when I'm done.It'll be like I was not here.

对不起,伙计,这是你家的灌木丛吗?我走时会把这里整理好的。就像我从没来过一样。

Mike:You're done now.

你现在就走。

Oliver:Whoa,easy,big fella.I'm just a P.I. Doing a domestic surveillance job.

放轻松,大块头。我是名私家侦探,正在做秘密侦探。

Mike:For who?

为谁做?

Oliver:The blonde lady at the end of the street.

街那头的那位金发女士。

Mike:Edie Britt?

伊迪.布利特吗?

Oliver:Yeah. That's her fiancé?

没错,那是他未婚夫吗?

Oliver:Apparently,he dumped her for another woman,and I just figured out who.

很明显,他因为另一个女人把她甩了。而我刚搞明白是谁。

Mike:Susan?There's nothing going on there.They used to be married.She's only talking to him because they have a kid together.

苏珊吗?他们之间没什么的。他们以前结过婚,她还会跟他说话是因为他们之间有个孩子。

Oliver:From what I heard,they're on their way to kid number two.

据我所知,他们很快就会有第二个孩子了。

Mike:Well,you don't know what you're talking about.

你简直不知所云。

Oliver:Yeah,and you don't know these soccer moms like I do.By day,they bake cookie and carpool.But dim the lights and bam--they turn into total pigs.

你不像我那么了解中产家庭主妇。白天,她们烤饼干和拼车,但到了晚上,她们就突然变成了母猪。

Mike:She's not like that.

她不是这样的。

Oliver:Oh,please. Look at her.That woman clearly knows her way around a mattress.

拜托,你看看她,这个女的显然在床上有一手。

Mary Alice Voiceover:Yes,Oliver Weston had become a cynic,which is why he couldn't recognize a man who was still in love.

是的,奥利弗.韦斯顿是个愤世嫉俗者,所以他分辨不出那些仍浴于爱河中的男人。

P.I. private investigator的缩写,私家侦探 domestic[dəˈmεstɪk] a.国内的;家务的;驯良的 surveillance [sɚˈveləns] n.监视;看守;监督soccer moms足球妈妈(指那些花许多时间带孩子参加体育活动、音乐课等的母亲,尤指典型的中产阶级母亲)carpool v. 合伙使用汽车,拼车

Mary Alice Voiceover:The most successful private investigator in Fairview was a man named Oliver Weston.Try though he might,Oliver couldn't remember the exact moment he stopped believing in love.Mary Alice Voiceover:Was it the night he caught an executive cheating with his secretaryMary Alice Voiceover:Or was it the day he saw a housewife cheating with her delivery boyMary Alice Voiceover:Or was it the time he caught the girl next door cheating with the couple who lived across the street?Mary Alice Voiceover:Whenever the moment, Oliver Weston was now officially a cynic...Mary Alice Voiceover:...who only believed in betrayal and suspicion.Mary Alice Voiceover: Luckily for Oliver,that's what paid his bills.Susan:Okay,Stop that.Mike:What are you doing?Oliver:Oh. Sorry,man.Are these your bushes?I'll clean that all up when I'm done.It'll be like I was not here.Mike:You're done now.Oliver:Whoa,easy,big fella.I'm just a P.I. Doing a domestic surveillance job.Mike:For who?Oliver:The blonde lady at the end of the street.Mike:Edie Britt?Oliver:Yeah. That's her fiancé?Oliver:Apparently,he dumped her for another woman,and I just figured out who.Mike:Susan?There's nothing going on there.They used to be married.She's only talking to him because they have a kid together.Oliver:From what I heard,they're on their way to kid number two.Mike:Well,you don't know what you're talking about.Oliver:Yeah,and you don't know these soccer moms like I do.By day,they bake cookie and carpool.But dim the lights and bam--they turn into total pigs.Mike:She's not like that.Oliver:Oh,please. Look at her.That woman clearly knows her way around a mattress.Mary Alice Voiceover:Yes,Oliver Weston had become a cynic,which is why he couldn't recognize a man who was still in love.玛丽.艾莉丝:美景镇最成功的私人侦探名叫奥利弗.韦斯顿。奥利弗无论如何也想不起,他是从何时开始不相信爱情,玛丽.艾莉丝:是他抓到一位主管和秘书偷情的那晚呢?玛丽.艾莉丝:还是看到某个家庭主妇跟投递员男孩乱来的那一天?玛丽.艾莉丝:还是发现他隔壁的女孩和街对面那对夫妇寻欢的时候?玛丽.艾莉丝:不管到底是什么时候,奥利弗.韦斯顿已成为一个愤世嫉俗的人。玛丽.艾莉丝:他只相信背叛与怀疑玛丽.艾莉丝:幸好对奥利弗来说,他能以此为生。苏珊:好的,你不记得吵架了。麦克:你在干什么?奥利弗:对不起,伙计,这是你家的灌木丛吗?我走时会把这里整理好的。就像我从没来过一样。麦克:你现在就走。奥利弗:放轻松,大块头。我是名私家侦探,正在做秘密侦探。麦克:为谁做?奥利弗:街那头的那位金发女士。麦克:伊迪.布利特吗?奥利弗:没错,那是他未婚夫吗?奥利弗:很明显,他因为另一个女人把她甩了。而我刚搞明白是谁。麦克:苏珊吗?他们之间没什么的。他们以前结过婚,她还会跟他说话是因为他们之间有个孩子。奥利弗:据我所知,他们很快就会有第二个孩子了。麦克:你简直不知所云。奥利弗:你不像我那么了解中产家庭主妇。白天,她们烤饼干和拼车,但到了晚上,她们就突然变成了母猪。麦克:她不是这样的。奥利弗:拜托,你看看她,这个女的显然在床上有一手。玛丽.艾莉丝:是的,奥利弗.韦斯顿是个愤世嫉俗者,所以他分辨不出那些仍浴于爱河中的男人。

上一篇:儿童乐器:几岁开始学乐器好呢?十大最受欢迎乐器的最佳学习年龄分析
下一篇:figured:"我想开了"怎么说?可不是I think open
相关文章
留言与评论 (共有 条评论)
验证码:
顶部