一根很長的管的樂器(目前高二,長笛、次中音號和長號這叁個樂器哪個更容易就業?
1 2022-03-03
南非球迷吹的一種叫Vuvuzelas(呼呼塞拉)的長管小喇叭
在南非任何球場,球迷都會被允許自帶一種特別的“喇叭”死人時的樂器。這種南非特有的“喇叭”長有一米左右,按照當地對這種“喇叭”的描述,“這是專門制造噪音的武器”。最初,這種喇叭由錫制作,成本比較高。到上世紀90年代,南非一家公司開始用塑料制造,由于價格便宜,“喇叭”很快流行起來。南非的各種體育比賽和大型活動,參加者都喜歡使用這種“喇叭”助興。按照南非當地人的說法,狒狒是可以用噪音刺激死的,因此南非球迷表示:“這種喇叭是專門用來驅趕狒狒的,聲音聽起來像恐怖片中的惡魔號角”。
聽說那東西是以前打獵時嚇唬狒狒的。南非人把他們都當成狒狒了。
在炫舞裏聽的時候就覺得蠻好聽的,所以留意過~
Seasons in the sun-Westlife
Goodbye 2 U're my trusted friend.
再見了,我忠實的朋友。
We're known each other we're 9 or 10.
我們從孩提時就已相識,相知。
Together we've climb hills & trees.
我們一起爬山,爬樹。
Learned of love & ABC.
學會去愛和其他基本知識。
Skinned our hearts & skinned our knees.
我們心意相同,情同手足。
Goodbye my friend it's hard 2 die.
再見了朋友,我實在不願意離去。
When all the birds are singing in the sky.
當所有的鳥兒在天空歌唱。
Now the spring in the air.
空氣中彌漫著春天的氣息。
Pretty girls are everywhere.
到處是漂亮的女孩。
Think of me & I'll be there.
想我了,我就會與你同在。
We had joy,we had fun.
我們曾共享快樂。
We had seasons in the sun.
也曾共享陽光季節。
But the hills.
但我們一起爬山
That we climbed were just seasons out of time.
的那些日子已經逝去。
Goodbye papa please pray 4 me.
再見了爸爸,請爲我祈禱。
I was the black sheep of the family.
我是家裏的害群之馬。
U tried 2 teach me right from wrong.
你費盡心思教我明辨是非。
Too much wine & too much song.
我卻沉醉于歌酒狂歡中。
Wonder how I got along.
真不知道我以前是如何過日子的。
Goodbye papa is hard 2 die.
再見了爸爸,我實在不願意離去。
Little children everywhere.
小孩子在到處嬉戲。
When U see them I'll be there.
當你看見他們,我就會與你同在。
But the wild & the song.
但昔日的歌酒狂歡。
Like the season has all gone.
猶如季節更迭已消逝。
Goodbye Michelle my little one.
再見了米雪兒,我的小可愛。
U gave me love & help me find the sun.
你給了我愛,幫我找到希望。
And every time that I was down.
每當我意志消沉時。
U should always come around.
你總會來到我的身邊。
And get my feet back on the ground.
鼓勵我振作起來。
Goodbye Michelle it's hard 2 die.
再見了米雪兒,我實在不願意離去。
With the flowers everywhere.
到處都是美麗的花朵。
I wish that we could both be there !
我希望我們都在那兒歡聚!
恩。很好聽呢。Seasons in the sun-Westlife陽光季節(西城男孩)Goodbye 2 U're my trusted friend.再見了,我忠實的朋友。We're known each other we're 9 or 10.我們從孩提時就已相識,相知。Together we've climb hills & trees.我們一起爬山,爬樹。Learned of love & ABC.學會去愛和其他基本知識。Skinned our hearts & skinned our knees.我們心意相同,情同手足。Goodbye my friend it's hard 2 die.再見了朋友,我實在不願意離去。When all the birds are singing in the sky.當所有的鳥兒在天空歌唱。Now the spring in the air.空氣中彌漫著春天的氣息。Pretty girls are everywhere.到處是漂亮的女孩。Think of me & I'll be there.想我了,我就會與你同在。We had joy,we had fun.我們曾共享快樂。We had seasons in the sun.也曾共享陽光季節。But the hills.但我們一起爬山That we climbed were just seasons out of time.的那些日子已經逝去。Goodbye papa please pray 4 me.再見了爸爸,請爲我祈禱。I was the black sheep of the family.我是家裏的害群之馬。U tried 2 teach me right from wrong.你費盡心思教我明辨是非。Too much wine & too much song.我卻沉醉于歌酒狂歡中。Wonder how I got along.真不知道我以前是如何過日子的。Goodbye papa is hard 2 die.再見了爸爸,我實在不願意離去。Little children everywhere.小孩子在到處嬉戲。When U see them I'll be there.當你看見他們,我就會與你同在。But the wild & the song.但昔日的歌酒狂歡。Like the season has all gone.猶如季節更迭已消逝。Goodbye Michelle my little one.再見了蜜雪兒,我的小可愛。U gave me love & help me find the sun.你給了我愛,幫我找到希望。And every time that I was down.每當我意志消沉時。U should always come around.你總會來到我的身邊。And get my feet back on the ground.鼓勵我振作起來。Goodbye Michelle it's hard 2 die.再見了蜜雪兒,我實在不願意離去。With the flowers everywhere.到處都是美麗的花朵。I wish that we could both be there ! 我希望我們都在那兒歡聚!
留言与评论 (共有 条评论) |